Blockchain has far more ability in the fraud sector than detecting fakes. It could solve corruption in companies, and save valuable time and money.
- The EU is a hive of ESG activity at the moment – here is the latest
- It’s been over a month since the SEC released its proposed climate-related disclosures – here’s what everyone is saying
- Article 6: why it’s the toughest and most important deliverable of COP26
- 5 areas every company should be addressing in their ESG reporting
- The global push for multinational corporate tax disclosures
Agnostic AI Artificial Intelligence Australia Blockchain Blog Bullion Cannabis Cryptocurrency Digital Transformation Education ESG Ethical Fuel Tracking Healthcare Industry 4.0 Mining Precious Metals Streaming Press Release Smart Contracts STAMP Fuel STAMP Supply Supply chain management Technology The Circular Economy The Fourth Industrial Revolution Uncategorized